Latest News

LeBron Dota rounds out Na'Vi roster


Just in time to the roster lock, Na'Vi has finalized their lineup with LeBron Dota.

Upon the heels of probably the most suprising roster shuffles from the season, Na'Vi is hoping that will put all of the drama behind them and produce a significant run for TI8 qualifying points in subsequent several weeks.

Finalizing their roster, adding longtime Serbian player Nikola 'LeBronDota' Popović, will now function as the only non Ukrainian player upon the team. 

The 28 year old aspiring player has long been stable fixture inside the European team for some time, playing for Double Dimension, Elements Pro Gaming and previously been seen like a sub for Na'Vi.

“ Finally this day has come, my dreams have become a reality ! I‘d been playing dota for a good length of time, but the very first tournament I watched was TI1, and I felt in adore with NAVI. I‘ve never heard about them before, or about other pro players before TI, for instance. 


 After watching how NAVI dominated and won the tournament with such a lot passion I became an enormous fan and I dreamt of playing with these. 

Albeit this dream seemed unrealistic at that time, I‘d been still hoping that I tend to make it. it does not have to make a difference how old you‘re — if you‘re working hard and commit everything you are able to, I‘m sure you are able to result in the dreams become a reality ! 

As an enormous fan of NAVI I really know what fans expect and that is being back on top, and I will assure you that many of us will try our best to really make it happen ! I‘d like to thank the organization and also the players for believing in me. ”

LeBron will certainly be joining the team for their bootcamp in Kiev in just a couple of days. After that, he is going to make his LAN debut using the iconic organization immediately after at ESL Katowice Major on February 20th, then will head over to Romania for PGL Bucharest Major for March 4 after which to Jakarta for GESC : Indonesian Minor March 15th.

Na'Vi Roster :

Ukraine Vladislav 'Crystallize' Krystanek
Ukraine Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin
Ukraine Viktor 'GeneRaL' Nigrini
Ukraine Ilya 'Lil' Ilyuk
Serbia Nikola 'LeBronDota' Popović 

Support Artikel : Ceme online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gosugames - Dota 2 and CS GO. Support By SBOBET

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.